Saturday, August 06, 2005

Time At The Lake

We spent some time up at the lake with the boys over the past week. What a wonderful time. It makes me very happy to see them enjoying a place that has always been so special to me. It's sad that my grandfather is no longer around to enjoy them although somehow I think he is aware of all that is happening. I see, hear and feel him everywhere when I am up there.
Grandma managed to catch a few fish off the dock with some help from the boys. What a treat :)

We had a great time over the past week with Grandma and Grandpa up at the lake. The boys jumped off the dock about 100 times. We went canoeing together and enoyed the paddle and motor boat. Cousin Jessica and Aunt Kathy also joined us for a few days.

We were also able to spend some time with Great Grandma. It seemed like she enjoyed watching them run around so full of energy.




What a great week .... everyday I think about how lucky we are. They have been with us in person for just over four months. It is strange how it feels like they have always been with us and the rest of our family. They are really a joy to have around.

Steve

No comments: